Thursday, June 3, 2010

OOTD: flowers with funk

I got this tank with my sister (and her b-day coupon) and have been wanting to bust this guy out! I had this great idea to put it with my blooming lattice cardigan (which is at the dry cleaners, and has been for 2 weeks) but to feature the beautiful print on the top I decided to wear a subdued grey. I had been sitting on the fence about this cardigan but decided to pull the tag off this suckah!  So here is it's debut...
Top Anthro: Jessa tank
Capri's Joe's: Raw Hem Kicker
Shoes Charles by Charles David: similar here and here
(I have been wearing these a lot lately!)
Necklace Tiffany: Key

ps- I finally watched this week's episode of Glee, 'Holy Anthro Batman, there were a lot of Anthro pieces I spotted!'

6 comments:

  1. I love that tank, glad I accidentally got it! And I have yet to watch Glee, I'll have to netflix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started watching in November after hearing all the talk. I love it for the music and download tunes all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! The colors on the tank look fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute - love it with the yellow shoe pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia! I have been checking out this blog of yours for a few weeks now and have to say I love how you put things together... the shoes, the pants... I do have one question... who is your photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tricia! Do you wear a cardi with your LOL halter dress??

    ReplyDelete