Friday, April 30, 2010

Gold at the end of the rainbow

 I saw these shoes I LOVED!!!  After shopping around I think I have found a few similar MUCH cheaper alternatives.  Why does a girl 'need' gold shoes you may ask... because she has every other color in the rainbow, and what is at the end of the rainbow?  GOLD!

Pumps by Lanvin at ShopStyle


Sandals at Torrid at ShopStyle


Sandals by Charlotte Russe at ShopStyle


Sandals by BCBG Max Azria at ShopStyle


Platforms by J.Crew at ShopStyle















Can you spot the $$$ ones?

Tricia

4 comments:

  1. Of course I like the most expensive ones! But they are on sale.... j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    holy cow I might fall in those shoes. =)
    stopped over from SITS at Blog Frog. I'm your newest follower. Stop by my blog when you get a chance...
    http://activitymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the top one best. Are the 2nd to last the most expensive??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first and last were the $$$$!

    ReplyDelete