Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dickens made me do it!!!

My little sister and fashionista extraordinaire aka Dickens, was telling me about a cute little number at Anthro the other day.  I had passed by it a few times on the website and did not think much of it until last night.  I laid in bed and imagined myself going to a pinic in this dress (not that I attend many or any pinic's mind you)  but now I am dying to try it on and see... is this not the most perfect dress for a pinic?

Day Dresses by Anthropologie at ShopStyle




Cardigans by Anthropologie at ShopStyle

Bracelets by Anthropologie at ShopStyle


Earrings by Anthropologie at ShopStyle


Sandals by Anthropologie at ShopStyle


Totes by Anthropologie at ShopStyle





















Tricia

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a great picnic dress! :) So, did you buy it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, now I want it even more with all the cute accessories you put with it!

    ReplyDelete