Friday, October 22, 2010

New Color... New Woman!

A few of my favorite things are... clean sheets on my bed, hot cocoa by a warm fire when it's snowing, the smell of autumn in the air, spring flowers popping up in the snow, new shoes, watching my kids sleep and NEW LIPSTICK!!!  After a really hard day on Saturday when my son broke my candle and the dog pooped in the house... ahhhhhh!  I was ready to pull my hair out when we headed to Nordy's and I picked up two new lipstick colors!  I wanted a beautiful red that was not too dark and was bright and cheery!  I LOVED the color soooo much I felt like a new woman!  I am off to volunteer at my daughter's school (with the book fair) so no OOTD it is just tooo early!!
My new lipstick: Viva Glam IV
My new lip-liner: Half-Red 
Lip gloss: Betty

I am kinda freaked out by this picture, but you can really see the color!


BTW: This dress was a TOTAL bust for me, it's so beautiful IRL but the orange color of it, looked something awful on me!!  I also picked up another lipstick color I will show you next week!

17 comments:

  1. TELL ME THE COLOR! I'm so trying to love lipstick. You are actually my complete inspiration. You look incredible every single day, and you're a lipstick loving woman. I <3 this color. Look at mine today! You'd be so proud. I tried a new one. :) I like a lot more than yesterday's. Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color on you! Such a great shade of red but I'm not sure I could pull it off as most colors come out looking orange on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect color hunnie..now all we need to know is THE color, lol..it looks great on you...really pretty!!

    Enter my awesome Tulle giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect pout - that lipcolor looks fantastic on you! I've always wanted to go to MAC and have them suggest colors to me, but I never have enough time with the kids in tow. Hope you have fun at the book fair, I spent WAY too much when I volunteered at Harrison's...how could I say no to a box set of Judy Moody?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies I posted the actual color it just looks confusing! The lipstick is Viva Glam IV and the lip-liner is half red and the gloss is Betty! Thanks for the compliments! And Jan I spent way to much at the book fair too!!! Oh well it goes to such a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be a new woman too - I'm going to the MAC counter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you are brave posting an up-close picture like that! =) You, however, can pull it off! Love the color... how fun to find something that makes you feel so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what amazing colours, Tricia. . indeed, i always feel that new lippies make me feel like a new woman and you look fab

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS! And you look so amazing in the shade of green you're wearing! Wowza!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful color on you. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a new lipstick. That is a great red!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That color is stunning on you! I love it with your red hair! Just lovely!

    I need to branch out with new lip color. I always just end up using chapstick and forgetting to touch up my color! Arg!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GIrl, you are a hottie! Love that color on you--it's perfection!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Tricia! I just saw your outfit on Kim's reader post, and you look just perfect in the red Field Game cardigan. You show that red-headed gals really CAN wear red!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful! This color suits you perfectly Tricia :)

    ReplyDelete