Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Well I am back from my exhausting and wonderful trip!  We had so much fun I am already planning our trip next year to Disney!  My sister and I shopped and shopped we also dined on some amazing food!  I went back to Anthro and returned a few things and came home with some exciting new things you will see soon!!!  Here are some of the highlights of our trip....

The park was decorated soooo cute!

This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip!

The teacups are so *magical* at night!

It was raining that morning- hence the drowned rat look!

Going on the tower of terror!

I LOVE Alice in Wonderland, so we had to get a picture in these hats!

Kids watching the Pixar parade!

Riding 'The Thunder Mtn. Railroad'!

We went to 'Mickey's Halloween Party' where the kids dress up (as Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland's- Mad Hatter, Alice and the Queen!) and they get to trick or treat all over the park.  It was sooo fun and totally worth every penny!  You could walk on all the rides and they have a Halloween parade where all the characters dress up in costume!

Riding 'The Alice in Wonderland' ride all dressed in costume!

At 'The Grove'!

We watched them film Extra and said "Hi" to Mario!

That bag contains two months worth of Anthro clothing inside!

We met Terri Seymour who was wonderful and sweet!

As one of 'The City's' biggest fans I was ecstatic to meet these two!!!  They were SO nice too!!

A shoppers paradise!

At the Chinese theater I put my hands in Johnny Depp's (I know I am a little obsessed with Alice in Wonderland)

Pictures at the beach...
My girls and I



19 comments:

  1. I already think you're a knockout, but man, do these photos prove it! I love your bangs pulled back. It gives you such a different look! I love the bangs, too, don't get me wrong.

    Your girls are going to be gorgeous with yours and your husband's genes. Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, you and your family are so stinking cute it makes me sick! Have you seen those Mormon.org commercials? Your family should audition to be in them - they always feature the cutest LDS families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Photo's! What a fun trip you had....Your kids looks like they had a blast, and you of course looked gorgeous!

    Hey I had no idea you had such a love for Johnny Depp or should I say Alice in Wonderland. You'd appreciate them the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party I had for my birthday... check it out:

    http://lahteadah.blogspot.com/2010/09/alice-in-wonderland-un-birthday-party.html

    xoxo
    Yours truly

    www.lahteadah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the family pictures. It looks like you had a GREAT time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Allan tells me I am forbidden to look at your blog anymore...he totaled up the money I spent at Anthro this summer and was not impressed...I am still looking but am on a freezing spend...for now!

    The other funny thing I have to say, is that I grew up 20 min. from Hollywood, and have never been to the Hollywood sign, and have maybe shopped Rodeo Drive once in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Tricia....what a fabulous looking family vacation..and you got to meet celebrities too....lucky girlie!!
    I cant wait to see all your Anthro goodies.....:)

    Stop by and Say Hello
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl...you have the cutest family! We went to Disney in October a few years ago and it was my favorite trip ever! I love the park when it's all decked out in Halloween garb. How fun to go to the Grove and see a few stars...I'm a total closet "City" watcher too!! Loved all your outfits...especially the beach outfit. That dress and cardigan are perfect together! Glad you had a good time...always so hard to jump back into reality after a fun vacaction!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had such a blast with you guys! I love that last family pic of you at the beach, who was the photographer?!! j/k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw I'm glad you guys had fun. The pictures are great! I can't wait until I have Disney-age kids. I really want to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great family pictures! I am so jealous of your Disney trip!

    MixandMatchFashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness...looked like an amazing vacation. i am so jealous!!!
    your family is beautiful!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are cute as a button with your bangs clipped back! I love the pictures from your fun family getaway - I have a bad case of Disney fever! Glad it was such a great time - you definitely packed the cuteset outfits for everyone, love the Bianka blouse on you - I'm going to have to hunt one down, and forget about waiting for the b/o...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a beautiful family, looks like you all had a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for posting these pictures! It looks like you all had such a great trip. you family is lovely.

    I was also happy to see you with Joe Zee and Erin from Elle and The City!! they are my favs!!

    And even after a rainpour, you look cute! you must tell me your secret!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful pictures to remember a fantastic vacation. I am so glad to hear that it was a truly magical time. And the picture with Buzz is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your great pics - it's awesome to see "Anthro in action" and you guys all look so beautiful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tricia! It looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm so glad!!! These are great pictures and great memories, thank you for sharing them with us!

    We took our daughter to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party this past Friday also (here in Orlando). We had a BLAST! It's such a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful family and pictures! Thank you for sharing! The pic of the little one walking on the beach is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is definitely my idea of a dream vacation (the beach, Disney, shopping, celebrities) and my husband's idea of the worst vacation ever! He hates California because he thinks it's all fake, he hates celebrities, and he really doesn't like Disney, so if I ever go, it will probably be alone!

    ReplyDelete