Friday, May 21, 2010

OOTD- graduation!

Today my oldest graduated from kindergarten!! They had an adorable little program where the kids sang and put on a show! Here is what I wore, and also my daughter...
Cardi Nordstrom: Halogen
Tank J-Crew: similar here and here
Jeans 7 for all mankind: Dojo
Shoes Jeffery Campbell: similar here amd here

She looks so cute all dressed up in Crewcuts for graduation!
Dorothy's outfit
Top Crewcuts: Ruffle tee
Skirt Crewcuts: pattycake
Shoes Target
Hair flower Crewcuts 

4 comments:

  1. You have an adorable little fashionista on your hands!! She's too cute! Congratulations to her on the first of many graduations!

    I'm wearing a JCrew grand ruffle tank today, too, in coral!! I didn't have time to do a pic this AM. I have the grey, too. Aren't they a great layering piece? I love your pop of color with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little graduate - she is a doll! And you look great for the celebration - love that tank and pop of red in your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia- your little girl looks adorable! Congrats to her!

    I love the pop of red in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want to be my personal shopper? I can send sizes.

    ReplyDelete