Friday, May 28, 2010

OOTD- Biker chic!

Last night I saw the movie "Couples Retreat" first of all HILARIOUS!!!  Secondly in a year and a half when me and my hubby celebrate our 10 year anniversary, we are totally going to Bora Bora!!!  That place is BEAUTIFUL!!!  I can't stop thinking how much I want to go there!!  Here is my OOTD notice the dog in the bike basket, no joke my six year old always puts our little doxie in her bike basket (much to my chagrin), and she is NOT that steady on her bike!
Skirt True Religion Abby: similar here and here or check Ebay
Shoes Jeffery Campbell: similar here and here
Necklace Tiffany: bow pendant


6 comments:

  1. First, LOVE the outfit! Second, I have watched Couples Retreat more than once and it's STILL funny! I have an anniversary coming up - maybe I'll ask to go to Bora-Bora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that t-shirt! And now I want to go to Bora-Bora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are impossibly adorable in this outfit - love that tee and the fun red shoes! We will celebrate 10 years in January and thought about going away, but I've never left my boys overnight (well, except to give birth to their brothers) and I'm not sure I could do it. Bora Bora sounds heavenly...sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really liked that movie too! And don't you even think about going to Bora Bora without the Capeners!!!
    Best friends (and spouses) COUPLES RETREAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I am your newest follower as well!! Love the outfit and adorable shoes, I have not seen the movie yet but, will do soon, and yes I soo want to go to Bora Bora!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to put my hand up that skirt

    ReplyDelete