Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mama needs a new pair of shoes!!!

Today we are headed to Pirate's Island (glorified Chucki-E-Cheese) I am about ready for Spring Break to be over!  I ordered two new pairs of shoes last week and LOVE them both!  I was looking for a new nude shoe and a red and here they are...
Anthropologie: Vantine Pumps
Or you can find them at Modcloth here
*These shoes fit TTS I ordered a 7 and they kinda suction my feet in (in a good way.)*



Jessica Simpson Kendale pumps
Or you can find them at Zappos here
*The reviews said these ran small but I thought they were TTS a 7 fit like a charm!*

16 comments:

  1. I love both pairs of shoes, but I'm so happy to see those Jessica Simpons in real life! Love them and need them! I've been looking for a good, nude peep toe forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty!!! Love them both on you...the red ones are a perfect shade of red and I adore the polka dot trim, and the JS shoes are super sleek and chic. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS. I love the nude pair! That bow isn't too cutely looking, and the color is fantastic! I love how your red toenail polish pops with the nude pair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie - CUTE!!! I really love the JS pair - that bow is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, LOVE!! Those red shoes really make me happy! I think I might need a pair of those myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those red shoes are knockouts!! And the JS shoes are so cute with the bow and open toe. I definately need to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! I especially love the red ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both...great choices...Dawn Suitcase Vignettes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new shoes! makes me want to go shoe shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picks! Loving the neutral pumps, and I can't wait to see your Easter outfit with them. The Vantine pumps make me think of twirly 50's skirts and Grease, (in a really good way). Grease is the word, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the JS in gold or maybe they're the same color as yours. I agree they are TTS and smashing.

    Now you know Betty Boop would rip those red cuties off your feet, so be careful out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh love the shoes! I'm actually looking for shoes for graduation from BYU right now so perfect timing for this post :)

    Ashley Sloan

    ReplyDelete