Thursday, January 6, 2011

OOTD- H&M Love!

Today I am off to go shopping for my oldest daughters upcoming 'Tangled' birthday party.  I cannot believe my oldest turns 7 next Monday!  I picked this top and sweater up at H&M in Arizona and wish so bad we had an H&M close to us!  I may need to make a pilgrimage to Vegas where our nearest H&M is!  Here is what I am wearing today...
Top H&M: similar here
Sweater H&M: similar here
Jeggings: J-Brand
Boots Anthro: Bowtied Beauties (on sale now!)
Necklace Anthro: similar here
Belt Anthro: similar here

My sister and I went to F21 yesterday and I saw some really cute things!  I really liked this necklace but in an effort to stop spending so much on myself I passed on it!

6 comments:

  1. I have a real love-hate relationship with H&M - I really like having it nearby, and I do find cute stuff there, but usually I go in there and can't find a thing! It is a good place to go for basics, though - I love their t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - you are such a stylish mom! I hope I can still pull myself together so nicely when I have kids!

    I've gone in H&M a thousand times and never found a single thing, yet my sister-in-law loves it. I need to drag her with me one of these times and find out her secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of this sweater, Tricia! I got a blouse from H&M this Fall this exact color. For some reason I forget to go in there very often, but when I do - I ALWAYS find goodies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too lament the lack of an H&M nearby. The closest is an 5 hour drive. I like the stripped top underneath the sheer top.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, I love the striped tee layered underneath! And confession...I reordered those boots, they came today and I'm pretty sure I'll keep them this time...you are always so cute in them! You are going to be mistaken for the teenage babysitter at D's party - you are the most adorable mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love pink and that necklace...!!! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes...I see that you stopped by...so glad you did! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete