I picked up this Matryoshka doll Nativity in Russia 2 years ago!
Here is my tree!
I was tagged by Spiffy so here is my take on the tag:
Seven interesting things about me:
* I am really a brunette (I have SO much grey hair I have to dye it, so I chose red!)
* I am OCD about locking my doors and safety! I have a high tech alarm system on my house and am pretty sure every noise I hear at night is someone breaking in and trying to kill me!!!
* I call my husband like 10 times a day (and my sister about 4 times a day!) I have a talking problem just ask anyone in my family!
* I secretly love watching the show Keeping up with the Kardashians (I know, I know!)
* I have a fondness for all things made in camouflage!
* I give EVERYONE I know a nickname, It's a sign of affection! My kids are: Munkins, Mister Bear, and Vee-Gee Time. I have no idea why, but I really love giving those I love nicknames!
* I LOVE me some Neil Diamond! I think that even though he is Jewish that man makes a mighty fine Christmas album!
Seven most regrettable things I have eaten:
* 2 half pints of Ben and Jerry's Mint Oreo (in one sitting)
* a freezer burnt lean cuisine
* A box of half eaten cold chicken nuggets
* a Big Hunk candy bar
* A whole bag of candy corns (just try it and you will understand!)
Seven products I use everyday:
* Bobbi Brown concealer
* Toothbrush, paste and floss!
* Foundation (I get that dreaded pregnancy mask during pregnancy, and it has never gone away!)
* Deodorant (I am a man sweater and once I forgot to put it on... so I immediately hit up the nearest Walgreen's and remedied that situation!)
Seven things I really want for Christmas:
*MacBook Pro (17 inch)
* Laptop carrying case
* new iPhone
* Anthro gift card
* New ironing board (I only use when I sew!)
* New perfume
* A new TV!!!!
The seven people I tag: Jessica, Peggy, Molly, Kathleen, Ashley, Jenni, and Leah.