Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shiny vs Matte?

No I am not talking about LCD's or photo's...
I'm talking about lips!

Bare minerals Buxom is hands down the BEST lip gloss EVER!!! I love this lip plumping gloss! Unlike other lip plumper's it does not burn, it gives you a minty sensation like you are chewing a fresh piece of gum. I have been debating over whether or not I should purchase another lip gloss (to add to the ever growing collection) or if I should follow the new 'trend' of matte lips. I saw after fashion week they kept saying "matte is the new glossy" problem is sometimes those trends don't transpose well into the general population. But, I also don't want to be walking around with people thinking "her lips are sooooo 2009:)!" So now I am stuck... glossy or matte?

Lipstick by Bare Escentuals at ShopStyle
OR...
Lip Gloss by Bare Escentuals at ShopStyle

Decisions, decisions!!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment