Monday, March 22, 2010

Love at first sight!

My bag arrived today and it was love at first sight!  It is beautiful and perfect for carrying all of my stuff from diapers to makeup.  I'm unloading all of my stuff from my Coach bag right now!  Funny story: I told my sister Jessica last week how I ordered this bag and she said "I have been looking at getting that bag for a while now!"  She alredy owns twenty 'quite a few' designer handbags and was thinking of this one next!  I think this is calling your name "buuuuy me Jessica!"


This totally makes me laugh!  These two always are toting around purses and have to bring them whenever we leave the house! (The apple never falls too far from the tree!)

Tricia

1 comment:

  1. i love it! now i need to get one, although not for awhile since all i'm toting around now is my diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete