Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OOTD- Tick tock tick tock!

This quirky cardigan spoke to me the first time I saw it!  It said "Buy me buy me!"  So I did!  We have been really busy, my oldest is in the nutcracker and has like 1000 rehearsals!  At least it will all be over Saturday night and that will free up some more time!  I cannot believe Christmas is less than a month away.  I woke up early this morning and quickly grabbed these I hope they fit!  Here is what I wore to church on Sunday...
Anthropologie Cardigan: kind of similar here
Anthropologie Rising Vapors dress: similar here
Shoes Anthro: similar here


And from the photo shoot I did last week...
They would not let us take pictures there so I snapped one when I got home!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute sweater! No wonder you snatched it up. I just found out our mall has an Anthropolgie! Apparently it's been there forever and I had no idea! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cardigan is one of my faves!!!!

    and you look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!! I love the dress and quirky cardigan on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cardi is super cute...and that red lipstick is stunning on you Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow -- you should wear red lipstick more often. It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked awesome! That dress is so pretty. Love the ruffles in the front. Anthropologie makes wonderful clothes. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete