Wednesday, November 16, 2011

OOTD- Orange and dotty!

I am off to get my hair cut and colored... I know what you are thinking 'don't you color your own hair?'  Yes, but my neighbor is in beauty school and *needs me for a photo-shoot* she came over yesterday and kept telling me "don't be nervous to get your picture taken, you will do fine."  The whole time I kept thinking "Lady if you only knew... I post pictures of myself all over the Internet in clothes and what not.  I have no issues whatsoever with getting my picture taken."  But that is my little secret!  So I ordered a top for Breaking dawn and it arrived... can I say it's a mid-drifter top (not a good look for a mother of 3!!!)  I called Nordy's and they are overnighting me this top let's hope it works because I have not had good luck!!  All I can say is Nordstrom is awesome they have such incredible customer service!!!  Ok here is an outfit from last week when I went out to play Bunko with the girls, but I have had requests to see the awesome cheapo cardigan I got at Target, so here it is...
Top Anthropologie: Atomical Tee
Cardigan Target: Mossimo
Jeans Citizens of Humanity: Ava straight leg
Shoes Sam Edelman: Charleen Flats

5 comments:

  1. That is hilarious about the lady saying that about taking your photos, lol! Love this look with the polka dot top and your flats! My grandma plays Bunko every week and LOVES it! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cardi! And you need to show us pics of your new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sequin cami looks cute - and so many colour choices!

    We want to see a pic of the hair photoshoot. I am sure you will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute...love the dotted top :)

    ReplyDelete