Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A sale to tell about!

I have been losing my mind taking my kids school shopping and trying to make the last week of Summer fun for them!  We are headed to the pool today and I even promised them that we would go see the movie The Smurfs (I really have lost my mind!)  My camera is with my hubby so no OOTD until I go get it from him but I did pick up an early birthday present for myself today...
isn't she purdy??

I also grabbed this little guy because for 20 bucks who could resist?!

7 comments:

  1. I feel crazy with school starting too! Plus dance classes and gymnastics and orientations, etc!!

    Enjoy your last few weeks of summer with the kiddos :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been SO good about not shopping lately, but I just went on a teensy Anthro bing...I grabbed the duo patterns skirt (I've had a crush on that since it came out!), the gathering tank, AND the sidebent tank (I love it plus I needed something FP for free shipping). I really didn't spend THAT much, but considering I've spent NOTHING lately it feels like a crazy shopping spree. I'm excited for my new goodies, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with the kiddos today! Can't believe it is back-to-school time already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this dress is going to be amazing on you! Good luck wrapping up summer and prepping the kiddos for back to school. You definitely deserve a pretty dress to reward the hard work being a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress! We took ours to the Smurfs. My six-year-old loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you made me get that dress too! I hope it works out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just picked up that dress today too :) I did a charge-send from a store in PA. I just hope it isn't ripped/stained/something worse. That's my biggest fear when I do charge-sends!

    ReplyDelete