Monday, February 28, 2011

OOTD- Painted red!

Well today is the last day of my *no-buy* and honestly I don't feel like I missed out on anything!  I can't say I really learned anything, maybe to not impulse buy so much!?  We had a busy weekend my oldest had a dance recital and the Oscars!  So many pretty dresses!  Here is what I wore yesterday to church...
Cardigan Anthropologie Swift Currents: similar here
Top Anthropologie Scalinata: similar here
Skirt Anthropologie: Painted Morning
Shoes Anthropologie Waving Grains: similar here
Tights Nordstrom Dots
Necklace from Gilt: similar here

Bachelor (send Ashley home!!) and sale tonight!!  I would love to see this hit sale!!

15 comments:

  1. One of my favs. on you, great skirt and I love that you paired red with it.

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been missing your posts! Love the skirt and pumps today...adorable outfit on you! I'm with ya on sending Ashley home!!! :) I finally got on hulu and watched the whole season up until now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness, SO CUTE - you look fantastic in this outfit, I love the red and yellow together and those tights are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The red looks amazing with that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. red looks beautiful on you <3
    i love how you paired it with the mustard skirt!!
    lovely as always!! <3
    have a wonderful week..
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE that red cardi! You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt! It looks great with the red.


    I've been catching up on your past couple posts and I love the way you wore the Woody Nymph (agree that that is the worst name EVER!) and think you are so so right about a belt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even know where to begin. The tights are super cute, those shoes are amazing, the skirt is gorgeous, the red cardigan is perfect and I LOVE the red and yellow together.

    AWESOME!!!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love those shoes! This whole outfit is great; the colors are perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cute sweater!!!!!!!!!! :)

    I'm having a giveaway!! Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your ruffled cardi...your hair looks adorable like this:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bright red cardigan with the painted morning skirt. Such a pretty color combination. And those tights are fantastic! I had a pair of smoke gray polka dot tights that I somehow managed to snag (I'm always doing that), and I still havent' found a replacement!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cardigan!

    http://dontworrylauraishere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete