Monday, February 14, 2011

OOTD- Red for Lovers Day!

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!!  My sweet hubby is taking me out tonight and all I want is a Kobe Beef burger- if you have not tried one yet, it's a MUST!  My hubby gave me a few things for Valentine's day and even came through and got me this dress!!  I can't wait to wear it!!  I get to help out at my daughter's class for her party today so I am off to pick up some candy for the kids.  Here is what I wore to church yesterday...
Dress Anthropologie Drifting By: similar here
Cardigan Anthropologie Swift Current: similar here
Tights Anthropologie: Ink blot rose tights
Shoes Steve Madden: similar here
Necklace Carolee: LUX

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!  Lots of love to all of you sweet ladies that take the time to read my blog and comment.  Thank you!!

18 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look and I love the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those tights are awesome! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in this outfit...perfection! The tights and the pop of red in the shoes are the perfect touch. Hope you have a great V-day...and hooray for your hubby getting you that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty in red! Have a great time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! You look so festive and feminine. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this LBD!! The tights are so adorable as well. Happy Valentine's Day to you...have fun on your date tonight with your sweet hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress with that red cardi and shoes! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my heavens...what a beautiful outfit! I love that cardigan, the details are so fun and those tights are amazing. Love the peep toes, too! You're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look beautiful. <3
    happy valentine's day!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you are just adorable for valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit today is lovely! I hope you and the fam have a wonderful V-Day together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man how sweet that your husband bought that pretty dress for you. I can't wait to see you wear it. I love your outfit for church yesterday. You look beautiful! Hope you have a great V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aren't you looking festive today? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness, you look so beautiful and festive! Happy valentine's day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit ...and am so in love with your cardigan "-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, these tights are just perfect for V-Day weekend. Totally swoon-worthy! And this floaty dress looks so romantic -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Tricia, I am just catching up on your posts. Great outfits!!! I am so far behind in my posts...how do you do it? Have a great weekend and feel better. Dawn xo.

    ReplyDelete