Friday, February 18, 2011

OOTD- Striped with red!

This week has not been my best, I have tonsillitis and a double ear infection.  Oh the joys of cold and flu season!  On the bright side 3 weeks from today I will be in Las Vegas for the day in route to leave on our cruise!  I am debuting my new bag and LOVE it!!  Here is what I am wearing today...
J Crew Striped top: similar here
True Religion: Skinny Lonestar
Shoes Jeffery Campbell: similar here
Belt Anthropologie: Green Thumb Belt
Necklace Tiffany: Bow Pendant



So I found these cute little earrings that match my necklace, and am going to keep a look out on my trip and try and pick them up!  Hopefully somewhere in Mexico so I don't have to pay sales tax (scandalous I know!)

12 comments:

  1. Fab Friday look...casual yet chic! I love that top on you...and then the belt with it is adorable! Love the new bag...so fun! Too bad we won't be in Vegas at the same time...it would be so fun to meet up and shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love the red accents!

    Hope you are feeling better

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and casual. Bet you can't wait for your cruise. I am counting the days til Spring Break. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I haven't been that sick since elementary school! Okay, that's a lie. I get sick all the time. You look incredible and I LOOOOVE that belt so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bag, the strips and those cute little shoes....seriously hope you feel better soon hunnie!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my EL Vintage Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. you poor girl - get some rest! I wish I could bring you some organic chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better -- what a rough way to end the week! And I love the sparkles on the shoulder. You have an amazing collection of stripes, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so nautical, I love it!

    I hope you feel better. You need to be at 100% for your cruise, lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Jcrew top is the perfect striped shirt! I love the detailing on the shoulders, makes it all the more unique!

    www.mrschong.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look 'parisian-chic' - just gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry you've been feeling under the weather! You look adorable though... and that purse and Tee are so great. Your cruise is going to come at a perfect time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog, I am posting it in my fb group called Modestamente bella sud.
    thanks, liliana (yw president in Uruguay)

    ReplyDelete