Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OOTD- Easter dress!

We are on Spring Break right now which means I am *trying* to sleep in every morning and so far am 0 for 2... tomorrow hopefully my kids will let me!  We have lots of fun things planned because we are at home doing a 'staycation', we are going up to SLC for 2 days and staying up there just to give the kids a little vacation.  I have plans to shop at the brand new mall and pick up my new diaper bag, try on this dress, but mostly not have to cook at all!  Here is what I wore on Sunday...

Cardigan Forever 21: boyfriend leopard
Maxi dress Forever 21: V neck
Belt Forever 21: bow belt

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes staycations are just what I need...hope you guys have a fun week! And I hope you finally get to sleep in a bit! Love that bold blue color on you and the cardi is perfect with it. Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture with your son! I loved finding workable pieces at F21 - you look great! I love the PPB bag you are picking up, baby stuff is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are adorable - that is all there is to it! Even preggo look how cute you are! Happy Spring Break! Us too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you added the animal print cardi over it..I haven't caught up on much sleep either!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh you look AMAZING!!!!!!! hope you had a lovely easter, i just love this photo of you and your son, adorable!

    ReplyDelete