What I'm supposed to do is reveal seven facts about myself and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers.
1. I was once on candid camera
2. I have peed my pants multiple times in my adult life!
3. I once dropped the American flag on the ground during a Girls State Graduation.
4. I played "Sandy" in the musical "Grease"
5. I graduated from the University of Utah and am VERY proud of that!
6. I married a man that is in the same occupation as my father.
7. I can easily eat a half gallon of ice cream by myself (don't judge, you know can too!)
The award goes to:
Feel free to participate if you would like (if you have already received this, disregard it!!!!)
Next: Ashley tagged me:
1. What is your best physical trait?
My smile; I married an orthodontist for shizzle!2. What's your favorite Bath and Body Works scent?
Warm Vanilla Sugar
3. If you could only wear one type of shoes for the rest of your life (flip flops, pumps, etc), what would you choose?
At first I thought "moon boots" but those could get hot!:) I would say flip flops!
4. Would you rather always smell like BO, or have uncontrollable gas during uncomfortable situations?
After my visit to Russia where the entire country smells like BO, I will go with gas!
5. Biggest pet peeve?
Not filling my glass all the way full, especially on soda's at fast food places when it's like 3 dollars and 3/4 the way full... you better believe I pass that guy back and ask them to fill it up all the way!
6. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas, it's the reason for the season as well as family!
7. What's your favorite part about blogging?
My new friends I have made!
8. What do you think about wearing fur?
I'm too poor to afford it, and never plan on buying it! Not that I am super politically against it because I have numerous leather bags!
1. Which celebrity style do you admire the most?
2. What was the first job you ever held?
3. If you were on a deserted island what 3 items would you take?
4. What's one habit of yours you wish you could break?
5. Where is one place you have never been, but would love to visit?
6. Do you have any "stupid human tricks" or "hidden talents"?
7. What is your favorite TV show?
8. What inspires you more: the beach, or the mountains?
Since this time I am tagging people, I tag: Jenni, Ginger, Debye and Jan (because she did not get tagged ONCE!) Just kidding Jan!