Here I am at the pool on monday in my Hapari swimsuit I have two suits (and maybe another in the mail) and LOVE them!
Tagged by Debbie:
1. What are your favorite song lyrics and why?
Non-secular, for sure American Pie this song brings back my childhood (it's my Dad's favorite) It talks of so many musicians and is beautifully written!
2. If you could be a character from a book for a day, who would you pick?
I think I would pick Alice from Twilight, I just adore her in the books and since those are my favorite books to read I would love to actually live in them for a day!
3. What color best represents your personality?
I think green, I can be bright and cheery and also dark and lifeless sometimes depending on the day!
4. If you could have dinner with anyone (dead, alive, famous or not) who would you choose?
I would choose Dieter F Uchtdorf I met him once and was fascinated by him. He is such a good man filled with love, light and truth. His life is amazing and he is truly an exemplary man.
5. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Dog all the way!! I have a mini-doxie named Cocoa!
6. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
This is hard I have traveled alot! I would say probably one of the cruises I have been on with my whole family. I LOVE my family and enjoy spending time with them so much. On each cruise we laugh, stay up late, eat our hearts out and just make memories!
7. If you could change into an animal whenever you wanted to, what would you be? (I’m thinking like some of the characters in Harry Potter that are an Animagus and can magically change into their animal form).
I am not much for animals excepts dogs, I think maybe a bird so that I could feel what it was like to fly.
8. If you could have one talent that you don’t currently have, what would it be?
Initially I thought better at music because I am sort of jack of all trades master of none. But I think I would choose to be less critical of myself and others because I think that is a talent and something I struggle with. I judge myself so harshly and sometimes am prone to doing that to others. Most people probably don't think that is a real talent but I do, I think to love others more easily is one of the best talents you can have.
And I was also tagged by Lori:
1. If money were no object, what is the one thing you would buy right now?
A home without question!
2. What is the last book you read or are reading right now?
Broken things to mend and may I say one of the best books I have ever read!
3. If you could choose any time period to live in, what would you choose?
Right now! I am happy right here!
4. What is your favorite clothing item in closet right now?
I think my Rising Vapors dress, I just feel pretty and comfortable in it!
5. If you had the chance to meet anyone you wanted, dead or alive, who would that be?
I think Corrie Ten Boom I love her inspirational book 'The hiding place' and was moved by her courage through such difficult times.
6. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what word would that be?
7. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
A Mighty Wind!
8. Do you consider the cup half empty or half full?
I am suppose to tag eight people but think everyone I would tag has already done this. Sorry, I also never participate in chain letters if that makes anyone feel better!