Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm baaaaaaack!

Life with 4 kids has been overwhelming, fun and crazy!  I would not change a thing but being control of 5 different schedules really makes me feel like I have lost my mind!  I have goals to get back to blogging but no goal to post a certain amount of times a week and what not.  Ok first things first, I have lost a few pounds since having the baby.  Honestly though I still have a way to go before fitting into my  jeans.  I am working my rear off (literally) trying to get back into shape, but I am still nursing so no stress until I am done!  Here is what I wore to church!
Dress Anthropologie: VERY similar here
Cardigan Nordstrom BP: similar here
Boots Miz Mooz: darling and similar here

Did you see the sale this morning?  I picked up this little dress *fingers crossed* it works out!  I also picked up this cardi for that price I had to! 

*I am turning off the comment feature on my blog, no more feeling the pressure to comment!*